Social Media

Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Journey of a Thousand Miles...

And away we go!

Welcome!

The aptly named Bill Quinn Podcast is now a thing.  What kind of 'thing?'  It is an opportunity for nonprofit workers and volunteers to share the great events and ideas that they have so passionately worked on.  As someone who has planned many nonprofit events at different museums I know all too well the difficulty of spreading the word about an amazing event when you have no budget.  But out of that experience came this idea to focus a fun, light-hearted podcast at promoting events that too often don't get the attention they deserve.

What does that mean for you?  I need people to talk to (Not that I'm not incredibly compelling on my own).  Tell your friend who is organizing a happy hour or your sibling who is volunteering at a fun run.  Or your coworker who's planning a happy hour fun run.  Hmmm...  I hope someone does that.  Seriously, any events run by nonprofits I'm interested in covering.

There are other benefits as well.  The podcast gives you another chance to mention and thank sponsors and other people who deserve recognition for their efforts.  And for my part I will promote your event on the many social networking sites that already have a growing following.

It can't hurt, right?

I convinced you?  Sweet!  Fill out the form on the right side of this page to get in contact and potentially (most likely) arrange a spot on a future episode.

I'm looking forward to speaking with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment